Law & Physics @physics171
08 October, 10:01
Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
08 October, 10:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I'm not sure about the war stuff, but in the US, the Nuremburg code is codified federally in 45CFR46 and USC Title 21 (could be elsewhere but that's what I know. I've also come across several states that have the same laws at the state level.

The fact that not one state legislator, mayor, governor, AG, congressman, or official in the DOJ, HHS, CDC, FDA, OHRP, etc. has mentioned this tells me that something inexplicable is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 October, 10:13
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
No one unlawful can have an emolument so they are foreign emoluments, guilty of domestic violence, internal insurrection???

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
08 October, 10:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
If they know what they are doing, yes. And I do believe that nearly all of them *must* know what they are doing. This means I don't trust any of them on either side.

08 October, 11:01
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
👍
11:18 PM - Oct 08, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by JaneKKAG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane KKAG, click on at the bottom under it