Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
08 October, 04:11
😡🤬I just found out one of my patients died after 3 pharmacists declined his ivermectin prescription

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
If someone is declined Ivermectine: they can call the american frontline doctors helpdesk. But I fear that line is hot... Can someone tell us what is in it, so that we can make it ourself?
HCQ:
04:27 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 October, 05:19
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I just went to my Farm and Ranch store & got a tube of paste from Durvet. It instructs you on the dosage according to weight

It took care of a problem I was taking it for so I can vouch for its effectiveness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
08 October, 04:31
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Is Ivermectine the same as HCQ? Just sayin', because the recipe is for HCQ.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 October, 05:51
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
No, it is not the same, but HCQ is also killing parasites, bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is allready longer than 60 years in use against malaria and it is a myth that it is causing harth problems. (the article claiming the harth problems in the Lancet, was a fraud. They had to withdraw it.)
If you use the peels to make it, you can neutralise the insecticides by washing the peels in kitchen vinegar, and washing them again with water.