Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
31 January, 09:35
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Thank you. You too! I really enjoy all of the sunrise/sunset photos over the ocean you share. I often go for rides to the beach and take photos as the sun sets over the ocean. The energy is so beautiful at that time of the day; the presence of the Creator is easily felt in the beauty of the light.🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
30 January, 12:09
snuggling with the grandbabies as we wait for the snow storm to come. Enjoy you day 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
29 January, 09:40
Our Lord is the best artist I've ever seen❤

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
29 January, 09:33
I like the flying saucer, it's a nice touch

Adele Young @Starseed1111
29 January, 03:44
back at you!❤️

sabl USA @sabl
29 January, 03:44
backatcha🇺🇸