โš’๏ธULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.โš’๏ธ @Luisjr40
08 October, 06:46
VACCINE IS DEADLY - BANNED VIDEO - Thromboses in the brains of people killed by vaccine Source of the video: Autopsy of death by LCA. ("autopsia de muerte por ACV.") Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, tiktok and all major social media censor the video - SHARE!
๐Ÿ†” Here ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿ’ฅQanon Boom๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ to be up-to-date.
Wait for information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 October, 10:55
In response โš’๏ธULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.โš’๏ธ to his Publication
This is what happened to my friend. She was pressured by our preacher and the school she taught at to get vaxed. I tried everyday to talk her out of it. She had a massive stroke in from of her class, airlifted to Louisville where she died.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
I am sorry ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
One can only hope the preacher will now sthu but no doubt his self justification will be โ€˜its God Willโ€™.
11:09 AM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 October, 11:15
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
He's awful. We have lost 3 members at our church who were vaxed. I just started at a new church that doesn't have a woke preacher