Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Perhaps now we understand why the History Channel's Bible had an Obama lookalike as the devil...

https://www.google.com/amp...
03:38 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 12:05
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
The article says the media went nuts, yet they gave just cause to implant the image prior. Basically, then gaslighting anyone with a preconditioned response that they perpetuated.
These people are 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 January, 05:08
The antichrist is anyone who is against Christ and all Jesus accomplished for us. Obummer is one of many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 11:30
After seeing that I had hoped the producers were protected.

They knew exactly what they were doing IMHO.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
05 January, 09:36
I always knew it, never would say his name.
(spiritual discernment)

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 January, 09:28

some one special to some @godrus
05 January, 08:28
The DNC vote-rigging machine got caught in 2012 presidential election and Obama was flipped then. The MIL operation to save our Country started taking steps back then - setting aside the Smith-Mundt Act which prevented media propaganda and this movie in 2014 and a few other places. But note that critical elements went into place then began 'softening up' Americans atleast those who were already awake and setting the ability for future plans in 2015 etc.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 January, 05:14
Leonard Cohen - You Want It Darker - YouTube

I have no intention to violate the rights of the copyright owners or infringing this song.The owner is SME : Columbia.I am not the owner of anything.I just w...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
05 January, 04:32
Everytime I see his face I am reminded that the Bible says the Antichrist comes from a place where olive trees grow. Kenya grows a special olive that makes a special olive oil.
Also, I think that the Antichrist could be a group of people rather than just one. If it's a group Obama is in that group.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 January, 01:39
good to see you here again Sabrina Gal!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
05 January, 01:09
There's a video out there of him with, "Yes We Can" played backwards and it's, "Hail Satan"

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 January, 05:20
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Yes, I saw that video. The guy that made that channel is an expert at this kind of thing.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 12:43

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
05 January, 08:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
05 January, 09:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ending
LOVE

Lisa Hardy @Lisahardy96
29 January, 03:45
so creepy

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 January, 03:42
un Sith 🙄putain