Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ CHINESE COMMUNIST INFILTRATOR LEANA WEN SAYS TRAVELING ACROSS STATES UNVACCINATED IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT 🀬

There needs to be a big push to deport Leana Wen back to China or arrest her for treason. She was not born in America. She was lucky enough to be able to come here and she acts like a communist parasite. She has no respect for the American people who built this country. She is the CNN medical analyst promoting vaccine passports every day. Her and her father worked with the CCP. She is a spy, a parasite, and a threat to America. She has worked for the WHO, CCP, Planned Parenthood, CNN and the Rockefeller foundation. The time to start a campaign to deport her or arrest her is right now!
05:49 PM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
07 October, 09:47
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
A.C.T.O.R.
The real Baphomet Witch
was an ugly Bitch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deanna Layes @DJL1965
07 October, 09:39
Dont we have the right to freely travel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 October, 06:49
she/he is a crisis actor and was there on video at boston bombing ....also played a doctor

Beverly Wood @msbev72
07 October, 06:33
As Covidiocy loses it's fear mongering power, yet another fear plan is in place. DO NOT COMPLY! This is all about control, not a a virus!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 October, 06:25
bye bitch

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 October, 06:25
subversive seditious acts all over now?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Don't You (Forget About Me) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupDon't You (Forget About Me) Β· Simple MindsThemes - Volume 2β„— 1984 Virgin Records LimitedReleased on: 2008-01-01Co...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 October, 06:23
my gun says otherwise