John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
It does not matter if you like or hate this man the message he delivers is 100% spot on. To survive this you must acknowledge how bad things are right now. Then you MUST accept that even though the most horrible things can happen, you will meet it head on knowing you are invincible. You wear the armor of God.
You have to believe in you, like I believe in you, like God believes in you. You have to understand that our worst enemy, besides satan, is ourselves.
When we defeat our own fears knowing that we are worthy of God the devil does not stand a chance.

God bless Patriots.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dissociation Is Tempting In Harsh Times - YouTube

Get your free "Stop Emotional Flashbacks" Course now at http://www.spartanlifecoach.com0:00 Running from reality1:27 Get out of dissociation3:43 Zen Buddhist...

03:56 PM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
20 October, 11:45
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thank you, wonderful enlightening post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 October, 08:39
Shadow work.
Until we address the past traumas in our own life, anybody that reminds us of the trauma or perpetrator triggers us unconsciously to be that little child over and over. By shining a light on our subconscious it loses the power over us and we can act instead of react. Then we can begin to realize we are responsible for how we interact with the spiritual energies in and around us.
I truly get where he is coming from. I never froze or blanked out during combat.
What did make me spiral into disassociation was working with somebody who lacked certain spiritual qualities. I never knew if he was going to step in front of a 70mph train to end his misery. I went to management and they ignored the problem. I self rescued and pulled myself out of that job. I sought out help, both spiritual and professional, God was speaking to me to get me to a better place. God paints the target with a laser, it is up to me to drop the bombs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 05:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You pass Charlie congrats.

Enjoy it my fren.

We will see you soon.
It will be nice to hang out again.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
08 October, 01:14
I have to admit that I chuckled a bit when he suggested I might be tempted to reach out to the government in a state of hyperagreeability.
lmao. That's the last place I'd run to if I wanted safety!!!

I just find myself with a strange sense of calmness. I think we still have a long way to go and there will be many waves to cross.

Somehow I am thinking about Reagan's old speech - a classic - where he also knew that peace was the prize, but not without the need to pay the cost to get to TRUE peace. No capitulating to evil for a false sense of calm.

His words apply so much to our time. It's really eerie.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"A Time for Choosing" by Ronald Reagan - YouTube

"The Speech" is what Ronald Reagan called it. Today we call it, "A Time for Choosing," and it was a pivotal turning point in Ronald Reagan's life.Ronald Reag...

08 October, 07:20
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
God will bring you what you need. Calmness is what we all need.
Some of us on our quest to meet God became more lost on the way.
We need to circle the wagons and remember the mission.
We need those who have already arrived there to pass that down.
The love of God
The promise of forever
That nothing matters in the end.
Reminders need sent out so the kids can find their way home.

Regan and Trump are masters of speech, their speech can sooth or it can slam home fear.
It has truth inside it.
This is a great speech.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 October, 04:05
This guy is amazing! Can only figure that those who would not like him or his message are those who don't want their illusions shattered.

08 October, 07:12
In response white light to his Publication
He is real and he shares his real life struggles with you, it is raw but real. He is the pillar that was put up, he knocked it down, more than once and is in the process of making it strong again.
He is all of us in one way or another. Those people are few and far between. He posts regularly on youtube not every post is meant for everyone, you will know. Glad you liked him.