Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
08 October, 09:53
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I want to see him arrested for crimes against humanity and him stripped of everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 October, 03:50
I wonder if he bought this as a front man for China?
Either way, Nana is right, RICO time for patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
07 October, 03:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
in one of his videos. he talks about modified foods. make shelves bare to cause panic then BINGO. put our farmers out to die. EVIL

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 11:39
Wow looks like we are going to get to RICO a hell of a lot of property back to We the People!
@danuscg

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 October, 11:03
It's absolutely heavenly living in a small midwest town until one realizes most of the people in the neighborhood work for Syngenta or one of the many agricultural companies, famous or infamous.

So, if our present farming system is not near the standards of, say, Russia's, and most of the world has banned Monsanto, perhaps there is a mystery-within-a-mystery of crops being burned by farmers at the government's dictate, or face no subsidies.

Something's going to have to give. Big Food and Big Agriculture will be changed, just as Education, Pharma and Energy. Just my prediction... looking forward to the beginnings of a golden age after the movie ends. Not leaving the theatre.

#AMC #farmers #MAGA #drawtheswamp #GREATAWAKENING #Potus #quanon wwg1wga #Gitmo