Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
07 October, 10:39
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
It's not even a higher death rate than the common cold. Just that we don't normally report on this stuff!
I'd bet anything that the few deaths in children or young adults were more serious comorbidities such as child cancer, etc.

Never forget that if they could get a false positive reading at any time within 3 months prior to death, it was a death "with Covid".
THAT is what we should be auditing. Let's just do an investigation of one hospital's death certificates cross-referenced with charts...
It's total BS to claim a trauma case from a vehicular accident was a covid death!

My own ex-brother-in-law passed from complications of cancer last fall, but they told my sister he was dying of covid and they slammed him on a respirator. He was a life-long asthmatic, so it wasn't hard to claim breating difficulties, I think. Sadly, I still can't get her to even discuss the virus, so all I can say to her is 'I love you and let me know any time you want to talk'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 October, 09:28
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Right.

Since when do politicians care about US???

All they care about is power, wealth and raping children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396