Last Days @lastdays1
07 October, 04:21
I have been told by my company that I have to provide a statement from a religious authority associated with my church validating MY beliefs about the jab mandates being tied into the mark of the beast. I don't know a single "authority" that would do it, which is frightening. It is evidence to me of the great deception caused by the false prophet of Rev 13 already worked thoroughly into society. Even with such a statement, they've basically said that religious exemptions will be "very limited" which tells me that any religious exemptions allowed are not going to be Bible-based Christian convictions of this sort but probably anything that is overtly and definitively non-Christian (such as Jewish kosher or Muslim hallal cleanliness-based objections). This may be the end of the line for me in my career because they also made veiled threats that any defense contractors would likely see this as making me unhireable in the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
They’re trying to intimidate you …. create your religious exemption doc….a good document … and let them know you will not be intimidated by threats. then sue for wringful termination. if the document hits all the legal points you may very well win. i am in the same boat. fight!!!!!
05:55 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Last Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lysanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lysanne anon, click on at the bottom under it