Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Ziggy One @Ziggy11
29 January, 03:48
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
My friend here in Florida got one on her TV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
29 January, 04:06
In response Ziggy One to her Publication
Awesome. Pls let us know if you hear anything else =)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
29 January, 03:47
We haven't had any EBS alerts here in NJ yet, which I find weird, since the Garden State is corruption central. Everything happens at the appropriate time, of course. Stay safe, everyone!

Vee Wallace @VeeW
29 January, 04:09
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
May be that FL got them first because it is a hot zone since President Trump is there. But keep us posted about your area if anything breaks loose. Chatter say this week end could see some happenings. Nothing is definite though, so take it all with a grain of salt... and keep praying =)

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
29 January, 03:05
I think we can all feel it coming this weekend sounds like it's time to get out the popcorn!