Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
29 January, 07:21
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
@keyzersoze don't get your feathers ruffled, unless you work for the other side. If you don't like or don't believe my posts, move on and spare me the drama. I read, research and post what I believe in my heart. I suggest you listen to this video:
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
02 February, 08:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
29 January, 06:20
pictures or it didnt happen.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
29 January, 07:06
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
Facts...

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
29 January, 06:05
When you put shit like this out all you're doing is hurting the truth when it does come. You're either a shill, larp or a fucking dip shit, either way get lost.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
29 January, 06:03
Interesting Part MP listed as VP and DJT still President which we all knew of course

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
29 January, 04:14
This is the link to the above account on Telegram. No one has to believe what he says. If you wish, treat it as dis/fake info.
https://t.me/Q_Jfkjr

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
29 January, 04:01
Bullshit meter at 100%!!! Wishful thinking makes for misinformation.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 03:04
confirmation?

Laura Darm @ldarm
29 January, 03:14
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
is this Qanon on telegram? cant find that specific link. have a link to it?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 03:52
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication