Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I found a workaround for those who were suspended from Twitter but cannot access the deactivate function via the website. You can do it from the app on suspended accounts. Go ahead and download the app and log into all your suspended accounts and deactivate them all. That way Jack won't be able to artificially inflate his subscriber numbers in his next quarterly earnings report to investors.
02:54 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
30 January, 01:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've been trying for weeks ☹️ I have tried every way I can and it will not allow me to deactivate...but it also will not allow me to do anything! It truly is bullshit!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Wid @Blondie1980
29 January, 06:53
I've been trying for the past several days. Always get an error!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
29 January, 06:04
just because we deactivate amd delete it ... they will still ise a dominion rigged system to alter the numbers! if these people can eat children they can manipulate their data! i'm over 3D twatter! Blow them to simthereens!

Cat Power @BBkindofthing
29 January, 05:46
didn't work! j@ck doesn't like it 🤬

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
29 January, 04:55
Excep, I tried to do or from my app, and it wont let me. Several times. Maybe will try from web...

Tim Roy @TBird
29 January, 04:46
Thanks for the great tip

Mary Bredlau @Bredlaum
29 January, 04:12
Thank you .. worked for me from my phone

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 January, 04:11
didn't work for me

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
29 January, 03:58
I tried several times and kept getting this response. Those assholes 🤬

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 January, 03:42
wouldnt let me deactivate

Collette Guinn @Colletteguinn
29 January, 03:36
didnt work

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
29 January, 03:35
Grrr ... wont work for mine as well 👺

Navy93 ... @Navy93
29 January, 03:26
Didn't work for me...been suspended since mid December. Sent a request through the on-line/web browser to the help desk. Called them a bunch of NWO POS, hoping that will help😇

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
29 January, 03:17
Thanks, Ezra.

Monica Grace-full @MonicaGrace
29 January, 03:16

Alison Ecat @Alicat
29 January, 03:17
In response Monica Grace-full to her Publication
same.

Justin Time @JustNtime4Q
29 January, 03:14
I was suspended a week ago and I guess it is permanent. I have tried several times to deactivate the account, but every time a message pops up saying

Error
Oops,something went wrong. Please try again later.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 03:15
In response Justin Time to his Publication
Try with app.

Trisha Kop @Takop
29 January, 03:37
In response Justin Time to his Publication
wont let me deactivate frim the app, nor the desktop.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
29 January, 03:13
Even though this doesn't seem to work, the responses allow me to follow fellow Patriots that were also suspended. 🙌💖

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 January, 03:12
didnt work for me now im stuck not being able to delete the app

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
29 January, 03:11
i got suspended same day as potus and my 4th account.. i just keep app going in order to research and dig ... couldn't care less of interacting over there

Dee Dee Schutz @deedeepatriotusa
29 January, 03:11
SOMEONE NEEDS TO BLAST TWITTER AND FACEBOOK OFF THE INTERNET

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
29 January, 03:05
inaccurate

Dawn Baxter @TheLadyPatriotSpeaks
🤬🤬🤬Nope, not happening, keep getting error message

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
i just tried to deactivate 3 of them. this is the message every time

Harmony Kel @Harmrae
29 January, 03:03
it wont let me!

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
29 January, 03:01
I have the app & it says it wont allow me to remove because im restricted from doing so

Stargazer Chloe @StargazerChloe
29 January, 03:01
tried this and it says Deactivation unsuccessful because my account is already suspended. boo.

Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
29 January, 03:02
In response Stargazer Chloe to her Publication
same he did that so his numbers stay up yet wont allow banned accounts to fully be removed

Pura Vida @Justice9369
29 January, 03:03