Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
US Military - Force injected_Fired wonder what Freedoms they were fighting for

Please stop this madness
05:34 PM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Ghost Goggles @Kat314
05 October, 06:15
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
This ticks me off so much. I am a former military spouse of almost 20 years. I've been a patriot all my life. My best friend/soul sister is a veteran and is a civilian police officer on an installation. She's 7 years out from retiring. Loves her country. She is being faced with the same thing. They've already broken HIPPA laws asking her if she's getting the vax or not. She said no and informed them that they would have to fire her because she will not take the vax. She said it doesn't feel right to claim religious exemption or medical because her decision is based on her freedom of choice. Even though there is no freedom of choice with this vax. I've been working hard to get forms, links, info and anything else I can get and not only pass them to soldiers but others including my chiropractor. He said Medicare won't pay him if his office isn't vaxxed by October 15th, which puts a lot of Medicare people in a bind. So wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 October, 06:07
I try to look at things differently...perhaps God has use for the men/women getting discharged., He may want them to help fight in the local communities when the time comes. There may come a time when we the people that a stand. We will need these young, brave warriors to help "We the people".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 October, 06:08
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
*Take a stand

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 October, 05:38
Two warriors amongst a mob of lesser souls