Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Graphene oxide in the vaccines interacts with 5g. This is Agenda 21, the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by the year 2030 (Agenda 30). I will keep saying this. While they keep people distracted by audits, Durham, FF Afghanistan, FF Gabby Petito, FF illegal border crossings, etc...... The real issue that they do not want people to see is planned genocide.

"Here come the audit results!"
"Durham!"

How many more times will you need to keep hearing these false promises? Have you researched so-called Patriots? Have you ever researched what MAGA actually means (I know it is said to mean Make America Great Again), but do you know what else it actually means? Have you ever researched what Dark to Light actually means (it doesn't mean what we have been led to believe it does)?

I will keep doing posts on these things. Please do your own research and make your own conclusions. No person/politician can save us. Trust no man. Trust God and God's plan.
01:17 PM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
05 October, 02:21
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I don’t think anyone here thinks Trump is the savior. But we, that support him, do so not because he’s perfect or some boy scout. We do it because he was the first major figure to shine a light on the corruption in our government and media. He isn’t perfect, never was, he has had several wives and bankruptcies. Of course he still wants to make money now, how is he supposed to live? No one has lost more professionally and reputation-wise than Donald Trump, and he continues to be a media target every day - even now. And for anyone who points their finger at DJT, I ask you, could YOU or ANYONE you know really do any better than what he did? Given the circumstances and everything that he was up against could anyone else have done better than him? For that, I will always be grateful to Donald Trump and will always support him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
05 October, 01:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 October, 02:06
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication
End of Days coming? An Engineered Event?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 October, 01:34
This sounds a bit scolding and condescending, Patriot. I don't think Jesus would talk this way and he surely wouldn't make it a riddle of "catch it if you can".
If you have something to say just spill it. We have our big boy and girl pants on, we can handle it...and we all probably already know anyway sooo....
Bring it!🙏

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 October, 03:57
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Bingo!

What qakebaker said!

I'm so tired of supposed "patriots" who think they know everything & lord it over those of us who have been focusing our energies in other areas!

Remember, we're supposed to be fighting as a TEAM!

Just because I spend a lot of my time in prayer & meditation does not mean the bit that I contribute is less important.

I would NEVER put down another patriot for not "getting it."

Could be their energies are being put to better use working on our future world!

Time to get over ourselves & leave those egos at the curb!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 October, 01:29
Trump and the patriots already know about the 5G, the graphene oxide, etc. The normies won't believe it. What they may be able to believe is everything else you mentioned because it's right before their eyes.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 October, 01:27
If you truly wanted to inform people, you would just TELL what you think MAGA and "dark to light" really mean. I'm only guessing, but some woman did some gematria tricks with MAGA and came out with some really bad stuff. By her same metrics, I'm sure my name, your name, or neighbor's name would come out to mean bitch, bastard, devil. If you have some sauce, bring it.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
05 October, 01:32
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
This video is pretty interesting.... https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump Is Not A Savior - YouTube

『Please watch my latest videos for the most up-to-date info』I discuss the President, [17] , and the two beast systems of Revelation. I also explain the two v...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 October, 01:19
Also Mark of the beast because it is now moving to where you have to have proof of the jab in order to buy/participate in society.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 October, 02:04
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
There was an older video on youtube where Bill Gates was talking about trying to remove the God gene he thinks all believers have via vaccines.