Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Someone's nervous. Or it could just be the Twitter Biden mask cutting off her oxygen.
02:41 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
31 January, 11:00
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
she is a evil one. She was always yapping on Twit ter🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Callie Keegs @calliek
30 January, 02:04
I couldn't stand her on Twitter. She is such an evil spirited person with horrible energy. I blocked her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 January, 11:55
Good God I hate that fucking lunatic! she's such a troll!! funny how she speaks of others being "felons" when her brothers committed some hefty crimes themselves!!!

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
30 January, 08:27
She sucks. she trolls every patriot and reports them

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
29 January, 11:11
So that means "PROBATION" right?

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
31 January, 02:58
In response Patrick White to his Publication
👊

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
29 January, 09:58
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will be kicking rocks in hell soon.

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
29 January, 09:46
naw, the felony was when these broker dealers and market makers sold nonexistant shares to retail clients (naked short shares)... Good luck on these turds covering their shorts.... AMC looks primed for blast off on monday. we shall see.

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 January, 09:29
GAH! she is so annoying

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
29 January, 09:29
GAH! she is so annoying

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
29 January, 09:03
Apparently felonies only go one way in this country.

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
29 January, 09:01
the newest transvestite..

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
29 January, 08:18
She looks like a man. Could "she" actually be one of the brothers?

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion

Hello World @NechtarUffTroof
29 January, 08:12
i ALWAYS buy the dip. and i advice others to BUY the dip not sell the dip.

Frog Frenz @Frog_Frenz
29 January, 08:11
I bought the dip.

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
29 January, 06:56
yep, it's a non breather!

Matt Boehm @Geebee
29 January, 05:00
If she is wearing a Biden mask She is supporting a Known Felon

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
29 January, 04:18
🎼Dip baby Dip..

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
29 January, 04:14
oh gag. I do not miss her beastly posts that followed Trumps Tweets......... deranged

Keep TheChange @TruthQoach
29 January, 03:46
If you give legal advice without passing the BAR, you may be commiting a felony

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 January, 11:58
In response Keep TheChange to his Publication
I love your statement almost as much as I looovvvveeee your picture! Go Cubbies!!! Chicago boy here!!🙋🏽‍♂️

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
29 January, 03:39
This is one of the prolific TDS tweeters that crapped on Trump's tweets, always as pleasant as halitosis.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
29 January, 03:33
I remember Krassenstein brothers used to shitpost Trump's twatter account.

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
29 January, 03:30
and for the record I bought a little dip. lol

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
29 January, 03:29
she should know, didn't het hubs and BIL get in trouble for insider trading? She's a psycho.

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
29 January, 03:22
I can't stand that STUPID BITCH 🙄

San Voe @Weimy
29 January, 03:19
mrs. krazy stein, as crazy as mr. krazy stein

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 03:18
My prediction is a monday crash and I'm not a licensed pysic