Cob Cob @Colob123
BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court In The US Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs-Supreme Court has canceled universal vax

BIG PHARMA AND ANTHONY FAUCI HAVE LOST A LAWSUIT FILED BY ROBERT F KENNEDY JR AND A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS! Just got this: Has not been in the news anywhere. Looks like we are getting closer to the Final Scene in the movie. Please ALERT everyone in the family, friends and relatives! BREAKING NEWS !

https://bestnewshere.com/b...
11:10 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny @Trumpruled2Q2Q
05 October, 01:36
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
This is fake news, please take the post down. The supreme court never even looked at that case leave alone ruled on it. Please fact check first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marg Linn @Otter10
05 October, 12:35
Not true at all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny @Trumpruled2Q2Q
05 October, 12:30
I don't see Best News Here listed as a satire site, but it is suspicious that they do not list a lawsuit File #

Cob Cob @Colob123
05 October, 12:31
In response Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny to her Publication
Sorry I have been trying to confirm. There was a document about this from August and I guess I was so excited.

Marg Linn @Otter10
05 October, 12:07
I wish this were true.

Cob Cob @Colob123
05 October, 12:08
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
I found stuff about it from August. I am trying to get more info.