P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
[D] Day sure was a doozy. Couldn’t agree more w/ ZeroHedge. 👇🇺🇸🦅

To Save America, Durham Must Reveal The Whole Russiagate Story And Punish The Guilty

link: https://www.zerohedge.com/...
12:25 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 October, 12:48
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
P.J let's get this done. I'm so ready !!!! God be with you and all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
05 October, 12:54
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Amen! 🤝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
05 October, 12:33
seriously. even in all obviousness, ppl are still needing a blunt edge to cut theough the bullshit. we’re workin’ with a really tough crowd. ya know?

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
05 October, 12:29
But will Garland let them prosecute anything?

Durham may get the indictments, but I'd assume next step would be for DOJ to assign a prosecutor... and I'm not so sure there would be appropriate follow through. Too much workload dealing with parents protecting their children, after all.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
05 October, 12:34
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Someone once said that nothing can stop what is coming, but we’ll see what happens! 🙏🇺🇸🦅