Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 12:56
ON JANUARY 25TH, UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS, CHILDREN WERE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE [at 2:20]. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
how can you see anything from this video. Besides, Biden was not occupying the WH. IF THIS, a big IF, is true then who is responsible?
02:25 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 03:07
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Watch the video closely from 2:20 forward. Children are ushered out form the White House. You are right Biden is not President, so he wouldn't be in the White House. There are tunnels underground

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eliz Hope @Hope123
29 January, 07:50
How can you tell that they are children? It's difficult for me to make out wo they are, and I have a large computer screen.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
30 January, 04:13
i do not know how anyone can see these chikdrwn but someone did blow up the picture. yes it appears they are children. yes there are a tunnels under the WH. same with all the government buildings.