Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
https://www.bitchute.com/e... This Video was posted to a site that I just happened to view and I watched it. Are we all being hood winked?
12:34 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by 4Boysgala in this post can reply
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
21 January, 07:22
In response Sharon Gala to his Publication
They said to watch out for the spike in “bullshit sharing”.

These newbies who have shared need to learn how to use discerment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 January, 07:47
🤪I HAD TIME 2 THINK, AND I SAY FRAUD VITIATES EVERTHING!, SENCE WE R NOW UNDER A NEW CONSTITYUTION THAT WOULD MAKE ALL EOs NOT VALED, AM I UNDERSTANDING THIS RITE, I DONT NO ,I AM KINDA CONFUSION 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
20 January, 07:43

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
20 January, 07:43
Q is in fact an intelligence agency in the NSA , im looking into who wields power over femaand its the president of the USA Donald Trump. the stafford act is a key to understanding this but no power exceeds the commander in chief this woman is probably a leftist shill.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 January, 07:39
First of all, this person says there is no Q, but they offer zero evidence to back up that claim.

They do mention some laws that are real, FEMA can have a lot of power under certain circumstances, but FEMA doesn't seem to be doing much more than they ever did.

Lastly, this person is essentially claiming that Trump willingly handed all his power over to FEMA, and is thus a tool of the Deep State.

I don't care what people believe, but I ain't buying any of this crock of shit.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
20 January, 07:51
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Do us all (who care) a favour & get off this site & enjoy your life under your own terms!
U stick out like a Sore Dick here!
Bye Bye!

20 January, 07:24
OKAY WE NEED THE TRUE AUTITS TO HELP US MAKE SENCE OF THIS, MAYBE PATELL PATRIOT AND 4 CHAN 8 CHAN WE HAV 2 DIG ON THIS! HAV WE JUST JUMPED OUT OF THE FRYING PAN AND INTO THE FIRE?

Data Gramma @Vic
04 October, 12:57
I'm afraid so. This explains an enormous amount of questions that I had. So much didn't make sense no matter how it was explained away. No arrests of consequence. No military intervention after clear evidence of fraud. Ships being blocked from ports, closing Buckingham palace, the White House and Federal buildings and others. We are on our own.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
04 October, 12:57
Not very convincing. If FEMA was in charge and they are Deep State then why are the Dems, media, Tech and the elite in such a panic? They would hold all the cards but that is clearly not the case. Keep the faith and don't fall for things meant to sow doubt and dissension.

20 January, 07:31
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
THIS WAS POSTED 4MTH AGO , GIVES ME PAUSE , THINGS THAT MAKE U GO HUMM