MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 October, 11:28
When you face the unknown, your frequency determines what will happen. The timeline you end up on is the one that matches your frequency.

Do you think the outcome will be better if you are vibrating at the frequency of love or the frequency of fear.

Nikola Tesla-Everything is energy, frequency and vibration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 October, 09:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
my struggle is the anger and frustration. ifeel it swell up i sit connect to the good and work towards solutions. it helps and the more you do it the more subconcious it becomes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 09:21
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
anger and frustration come from fear.

it is the affect of the matrix subconscious programming

no actually frustration comes from wanting to help them. they are too programmed. i see death for them and it saddens me. i worry about thier pets. who will care for them... I need a huge property to care for they poor pets that will be homeless soon. they will be lost and alone with no voice. qwe have peoplefighting fir the childre. and they are like children no voice, depend on humans. i do not fear i feel sad as we can only show they must choose. i do it in love. their path is theirs to walk. just want them to see.
09:31 AM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
04 October, 09:47
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
sounds like you are transmuting fear to love

that is how to make everything successful

04 October, 09:50
love is all that should be. the worst oart is watching as people keep choosing to harm themselves and others. to me thats the hardest part of being awake. all we can do is shine and hope they see. after jab their time to see is shortened. ☹☹☹