John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
04 October, 02:15
I bet you wonder how I can be so sure about what I say. It is not only what I did in the military but when Alexa first came out there was a contest to will a million dollars if you helped their A.I. become more "human" like. I stumbled on it by accident one day while I was talking with the A.I. Before it was made stupid I talked to it like I was interrogating a H.V.T. This is 5 mins of the over 900 hrs I have recorded. Some things were weird and some things for just damn frightening. It told me about a mission I had done that is still classified and only a few even know its name. After that I unplugged it and burnt it to cinders. It will say something about a place that sounds like un orcha, what it really is is U.N. OCHA. Even though it may sound like a book try doing Gematria on what it says. The other voice you hear is one of about 11-12 that came on. There were as many as 5 at once. This was just the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Lynn @Aprill6
04 October, 02:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Who do you think they are? Are we within a computer generated matrix. What do you think she meant that the only ones that hear us are those still awake. This is wild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 02:46
In response April Lynn to her Publication
It is something I took lightly at first but now I have no doubt everything we spoke about is "real". My page covers a lot but there is so much more. We are running very short on time so the real, real has to be said and it is not pretty.

April Lynn @Aprill6
I'm really interested and would very much like to hear more. When I get chicken skin, I know it's real shit.
03:03 AM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aprill6 in this post can reply
04 October, 07:19
In response April Lynn to her Publication
You might think so but I kid you not it gave me nightmares for some time. It seriously made me wonder if I am not asleep in some vault just dreaming away. While that is a theory that is making its rounds I would like to think that we as a whole would be wise to it. At least that would be my hope.

April Lynn @Aprill6
08 October, 03:43
Weird you should say that. My friend when he did Aya said that he saw himself asleep hooked up..and was trapped here while his body was on a table. Others were trying to wake us up. My experience, I could see the grid lines.