Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 October, 01:14
I am feeling pretty damn pissed off at Q. Trump and the whole damn military. this shitshow has went way over the target. we are done. this shit needs to stop. i am so pissed i am ready to pull out my guns and start shooting these mother fuckers destroying our country. Q isnt doing anything. Trump is only running his mouth..making promises talking in code that normal people have no idea wTF he is really saying. Him pushing the vax STILL knowing its killing people..which compromises him as well. Militart sittign back not doing a fuckign thing. they have the power to stop this yet here we are. I am pretty much done with this whole ENJOY THE MOVIE fuckign shit. and yeah god is the only thing left.... and God is saying..oh i am allowing this to happen...to wake people up. YEAH RIGHT..bullshit. I dont think God plays that way..but that's my opinion. I am tired, i am tired of losing, i am pissed that Q deserted us..yes Q did..so dont argue with me...Just done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
04 October, 01:25
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I wonder if it's all a matrix that we each have to find the doorway out for ourselves. What is there to do but get guns and kill? I've heard of groups of people setting up a huge take over, here and there on places like TicTok. If that is your path I respect that. My path is not that. We are all responsible for the position we are in...we are all connected by a web of love and Creator. We are all Creator or part of Creator I think. So we need to create our reality. I could be wrong but Jesus said this below. So I believe we are not supposed to kill. We can be killed but we are not to be killers. I think it goes along with two wrongs will never make a right. I could be wrong but this is my path.My faith, life and heart is with Jesus, God and whatever that plan is. The only power I believe we have against the devil is love. God has a war with the devil according to the bible and we are not to be mislead by the devil. I don't know if it's true but I FEEL it is my path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 01:30
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I have no fucking love. i have nothing. dirt fucking poor and alone..no family, no spouse.... i have no fucking life...so let them bring it on..i will go down in a blaze of glory.

04 October, 01:37
You feel alone, as if you have no life and are still ready to fight for that by killing others. Your heart is huge to love other as you do. Thank you for that passion. Don't forget We are all connected. We are connected by a web of spirit. I enjoy watching NDE's or Near Death Experiences on youtube. It always reminds me of hope to at sometime being HOME where we are all loved SO well we are WHOLE. This world is heavy and hard and I believe Creator put us here for a reason. We have lessons to learn maybe or we have a higher purpose. Even you with your heart so huge that even though you say you have nothing you still will give your life fighting for it. This is the love and spirit that God gives us but I believe we need to use that energy for good. Jesus showed not to fight but to live in rightness and spread truth. He held his tongue and forsook all flesh. He even got his flesh ripped of his bones and he still did no wrong. He was showing us HE is the way to HOME.Your heart is STRONG!

04 October, 01:45
😥Thank you...for those very kind words.

04 October, 01:55
Thank YOU for sharing your passion and that type of Love and caring for us all. Sounds as if you'd die for me and everyone fighting to the end and you don't even know me...but I think you do...I think we all are connected..these flesh bodies just limit our abilities to feel each other to the depth that we truly are. I wonder if we all had that kind of passion and took that kind of passion and turned it towards Jesus/Creator/God, whatever you want to call it, how it would fill his heart.

yes i would. I would fight for you and anyone else. This is a battle for survival. what am i with you or anyone one else. Humanity must remain and we stand together. Just questioning alot of stuff tonight and last night. Trump really upset me. Sick and tired of him pushing the vax..sick of it. there is NO excuse whatsoever for him to be saying shit still. NONE. People are dying and the very people that trust him...are getting the jab and dying. HE KNOWS many are brainwashed..and cant think for themeselves...so he is putting people in harms way. I do not agree with that nor do many many many others. alot are jumping the Trump train...because of him doing this. the VERY best thing he could do is SAY NOTHING at all. He makes me furious.
03:02 AM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 October, 01:45
Your intentions are pure and noble but you cannot usurp people's free will. Would you want to take peoples joy away? Then why would you want to take their lessons away? They came in for that, for just these lessons. It is their choice to do with their lives as they wish, even if it means that they will pass on. Death is not a final destination, in fact the state of death does not even exist. You can try to help people, you can even show them but what you cannot do is force them and when you attempt to force your will on others and it doesn't turn out the way you want, you become disheartened and you jump timelines. At the end of the day, concentrate on yourself and be happy because you will spread joy in the world and you literally help create a better world by keeping the light on so others can see their way out of the darkness. You will feel better and all the lives you touch will be better for it. You know it's true 🧡 that is all 🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 October, 05:10
In response white light to his Publication
Love yourself first, take care of yourself first, honor yourself first and for that may your love and light shine out to the world.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 October, 01:08
Have you heard of the standing army? One of 'them' on every block in the world at the ready. There is only one way to take them out. And this is where trust comes in. You have to know it in your soul. I do. Because I trust my internal guidance system of feelings and I listen to Gene Decode 😊 Trump knows what to do and is doing it, for humanity. It may not look like it from where we're standing but we don't have proper vision at this time, Trump does, Gene does. Gene has a direct line to God from a NDE he had. You can feel it. This is spiritual warfare and there will be casualties, it cannot be helped. We have free will to choose whatever timeline we want. From this post it seems clear you have chosen the negative timeline. It's simple. If you fill your days with things that uplift you, you will be uplifted and on the positive timeline creating the new world based on love & compassion. But no one will force you, it will always be your choice. Make it the one you want. We need you 💚 🙏

04 October, 11:19
It is very strange that he keeps promoting it, I agree. I've got nothing but two wrongs don't make a right and if he's doing a wrong to make a right it's still not right. But I think in a game of war , that they are playing, there are tons of fake moves, or lies that have to be told to 'win.' But really who wins....there truly is nothing that can stop what is coming and that is I believe, Gods will being done. They can try and change things but I believe it just prolongs the inevitable.

04 October, 03:09
agree totally

04 October, 03:03
*what am i WITHOUT you or anyone..