Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 October, 01:14
I am feeling pretty damn pissed off at Q. Trump and the whole damn military. this shitshow has went way over the target. we are done. this shit needs to stop. i am so pissed i am ready to pull out my guns and start shooting these mother fuckers destroying our country. Q isnt doing anything. Trump is only running his mouth..making promises talking in code that normal people have no idea wTF he is really saying. Him pushing the vax STILL knowing its killing people..which compromises him as well. Militart sittign back not doing a fuckign thing. they have the power to stop this yet here we are. I am pretty much done with this whole ENJOY THE MOVIE fuckign shit. and yeah god is the only thing left.... and God is saying..oh i am allowing this to happen...to wake people up. YEAH RIGHT..bullshit. I dont think God plays that way..but that's my opinion. I am tired, i am tired of losing, i am pissed that Q deserted us..yes Q did..so dont argue with me...Just done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 01:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
andddddddddd the prophets are saying Trump is being misled by his advisors. so we are on the wrong path.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 October, 01:28
A genius can't be misled

so you are saying God is a liar..yeah go away...
01:32 AM - Oct 04, 2021
In response white light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 October, 01:38
God is not a prophet.

04 October, 01:46
In response white light to his Publication
WHAT? LOL