Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
30 January, 08:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Both...ups and downs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
30 January, 12:53
The one's with guilt on their brains shold be very nervous.
We're coming for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
30 January, 12:50
Excited & pray I stay that way!🙏

Freedom Fries @FreedomFries3
29 January, 11:55
Both lol- I;m excited for the peace and success and happiness- but the empath in me, is worried for those that will be traumatized by everything. Can't help it, wear my heart on my sleeve.

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
29 January, 10:55
my popcorn is stale

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
29 January, 10:28
excited, especially after hearing the possibility of US teaming up with Taiwan to take down CCP. sure hope that is true. those poor people deserve some freedom.

Angie Welch @Gigimac
29 January, 10:06
Excited!!!

Amanda Showalter @amandashow
29 January, 09:00
both!! lets goooo!

Josie Girl @Josiegirl
29 January, 08:42
BOFE!

Jacqueline Manning @Jnjmanning
29 January, 08:23
🤣Both, kinda like a first date with a Big Crush 🤣🤣🤣

Eric Travis @Travis159
29 January, 08:18
excited and irritated,, im retired NYPD from more than a few moons ago,, i suck at waiting...

Tee Durant @DaFender
29 January, 08:15
shittin a brick n chewin on bacca.....

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
29 January, 08:09
Ready... just chillin' at the ready.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 January, 07:44
Both!

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
EXCITED like an alpha lion on the prowl. 🦁

Janet Byrnes @Popper
Enjoying the show.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
29 January, 07:34
Just ready.

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
29 January, 07:33
Add me to both list.

Excited _ because i see what is happening.

Nervous_ because it's not happening fast enough, if we must wait for the normies to catch up, then it is going to be a VERY DARK WINTER.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
29 January, 07:28
Super Excited

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
29 January, 07:28
Excited!

Gray 359 @Gray359
29 January, 07:27
Excited!

Richie Richard @Richie
29 January, 07:27
No anxiety, no anticipation; I am expectant. I know/expecting something to happen.

Barbara Perser @Keeleyismine
29 January, 07:26
I'm excited!

Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
Excited!!

Buzz Johnson @LetsGetItDone
The only nervousness is deciding what food to make for the victory party!

Let's get after it!

Kate Mundane @Kate_Mundane
29 January, 07:23
🤩😬 I'm both!

Patriot Holls @Holls7
29 January, 07:23
Mostly excited and anxious to see how it all plays out! Only a tad bit nervous.

Penny Nicholls @6sense
29 January, 07:20
Excited! Hopeful!

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
29 January, 07:17
Both!

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
29 January, 07:17
Excited to be alive at the single most important event of our lifetime!!
We are truly blessed to be here both witnessing and participating in the birth of a new world