Jay Dee @JAYDEE
LIN WOOD
A Sunday morning curveball. The interview below is the one I discussed yesterday regarding President Trump and the vaccine.

Is it actually President Trump being interviewed?

Has he acknowledged the interview?

Maybe I need to do more research.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

What do you think?
12:10 PM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Montana Ford @Montanaford
03 October, 07:09
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I don't care who agrees that getting the vax is the safest or right thing to do, it needs to be FREEDOM OF CHOICE PEOPLE!!! I don't care if this IS our beloved President Trump saying these words, I AM NOT GETTING JABBED!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 October, 02:41
There IS ALWAYS a flip side Lin……why didn’t Trump f’n deny the interview?? I don’t trust any of them anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 October, 01:02
I saw that too. If DJT has truly said to get the vax, this is the only justification I can think of.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
03 October, 05:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
In "Socratic dialogue" methods of education,
each response while TRUTHFUL,
draws the LEARNERS to ask further,
even MORE thoughtful questions.

But actually,
Y_hw_h @ the 🔥 bush demo's it for Moses in Exodus 3-4.
AND JESUS' parables communicated on SEVERAL levels.

wht 2.0 @wht
03 October, 05:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
But then again .... Dr Zelenko says Trump was *his* patient

55 sec in:

https://rumble.com/vkqs1o-...