Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 01:42
2nd EAS broadcast within 8 hours. Never before has this every happened. Once or twice a week is normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Lohbauer @SuzyQ1776
I live in Florida and I just had 3 EBS within the last 30min and across the radio and TV..... its coming Patriots!!!! I think this weekend!
01:53 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SuzyQ1776 in this post can reply
Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
30 January, 12:40
In response Suzanne Lohbauer to his Publication
So far, no EBS in central New Jersey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
30 January, 12:38
it would make sense if it was saturday or sunday, because we really do have a storm coming lol...but knowing the libs theyll be like "ugh trump just came on tv to tell us about the snow storm. he wants to be a meterologist now" 🥴😂😂😂

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
29 January, 04:35
my iphone has been flickering yesterday and today. thought maybe i had a virus, it was very strange! my cousin had it come across her tv and her aunt had it come over the radio both the other day. all in south jersey.
im like a little kid christmas eve!!! ugh!!!!

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
30 January, 12:35
In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication
we had it on our tv about a week ago. i almost had a heart attack lol

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
29 January, 03:39
I live in Florida and had the EB on tv one time today

Anessa dalton @squeezics
29 January, 03:25
Nothing in MI and hubs is in IN with tmobile andriod and straight talk apple phone. We dont have cable

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
29 January, 03:15
ive been listening too radio for 30 min here in Minnesota but ND station due to i live on the border. yet to here one.

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
29 January, 02:56
😁When I here the EBS go off I got really excited just knowing what is coming. I've been waiting years for it and now it's here.😆🤪😍🤩

Bec Mags @10sCpa
29 January, 02:51
I just had a third one within one hour on the same channel in Florida.

Mel Fil @Grassrootsgirl
29 January, 02:46
Nothing in Missouri, I don't think anyway.

Marti Robinson @904Patriot
29 January, 02:42
Nothing in Jacksonville...skies pretty quiet too. There has been increased jets/helos for the last few days.However, not uncommon as we have several bases.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
29 January, 02:38
Your TS says 6:01 pm in Florida?

Suzanne Lohbauer @SuzyQ1776
29 January, 05:15
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
didn't notice that, that's weird because it was around 230pm ish

Unapologetic Patriot @Proud2bDeplorable
29 January, 02:33
Nothing yet in PA

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 January, 02:30
thank you!!!
in AZ nothing yet

Patriot Nurse @Patriot_RN
29 January, 02:25
None here in Tennessee.... my TV and phone on all day!!! I want mine 🤪

Chandice McInerney @beechymermaid
29 January, 02:22
What!! Really? No EBS here in Idaho. Be safe everyone!🙏✝️❤️❤️❤️

Crystal Sugar @Crsugar
29 January, 02:18
Im on the Treasure Coast of FL and havent anything on my phone. Not sure on Tv since I only turn it on some nights. Not much good to watch...

Patriot Kay @Patriot_Kay
29 January, 02:16
I'm in FLorida as well and haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed though!

Caryn Sommers @coxley89
29 January, 02:12
I'm in Florida, Orlando. i have not had the TV on. nothing on my phone yet. 🙏🙏❤️🇺🇲💙🙏🙏

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
29 January, 02:11
i can vouch, im in Citrus County and we just got one at 1:50. I will also note that it was an updated measage to. It used to be a lady now its a man and the message is somewhat different.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
29 January, 02:07
read on telegram, the great awajening that it would be tomorrow, Jan. 30! praying!

Patriot Nurse @Patriot_RN
29 January, 02:26
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
Which account on Telegram??

Nay H94 @All4America
29 January, 02:06
VA here and i had 2 over my radio within 10-15 mins of each other. I cant wait. 🇺🇸

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
29 January, 02:05
nothing here in Indiana.

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
29 January, 02:04
I have not had any!! Ever? Why? Don't leave me out...

Heidi Quantum @QuantumGirl
29 January, 02:05
In response Heidi Quantum to his Publication
But I am SUPER EXCTIED that you are getting them down in FL!! I am going to go make some popcorn, i'll be right back.

Golden Thread17 @GoldenThread17
29 January, 02:02
thx for info. So farnothing here, SoCal

Bec Mags @10sCpa
29 January, 02:01
I live in south Florida and I just had two EBS tests within 1/2 hour on the same channel. Very strange.

Julie OTrump @JulieOTrump
29 January, 02:01
OMG i sure hope so!!!

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
29 January, 01:58
Yes this weekend!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 01:57
Oh yes it is.

Debra Fierens @DollLady
29 January, 01:56
Please keep us updated. Are they just testing? Same message as usual?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 01:59
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
It's normal once or twice a week. Not 3 times in hours.

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
29 January, 02:50
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
nothing in Iowa