Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Q anon76⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐®
QAnon211

4h
·
·
ANONS
If you haven't been jabbed yet, it is clear. you don't want it. They know that. They just don't care. If you've made it this far and you are thinking of giving up, remember this. They are squeezing you because they know you're weak. They know if they squeeze, you'll cave. When you don't hand yourself over, they freak out and squeeze harder. The longer you hold out, the crazier they get. The crazier they get, the crazier they look. The crazier they look, the more people notice. The more people notice, the more people wake up. The more people wake up, the more fearful they become. The more fearful they become, the crazier they get. The crazier they get, the more people wake up. And on and on until they essentially destroy themselves. Be brave, be strong and DO NOT COMPLY. It's literally the only thing we can do. Don't give that away so easily.

Make them have to fight you for it.
08:56 PM - Oct 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
02 October, 09:43
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Why should we be weak? If we were, we wouldn't be here and face trouble with family and friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
02 October, 09:28
Well said! 👍
Thank Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
02 October, 09:12

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 October, 09:04
Why would anybody here consider getting it? I will shoot anyone who tries. i will also shoot anyone I see forcing it on any of my fellow humans who do not consent

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 October, 08:58
They Will Have To Shoot Me, Or Tie Me Down And Stab Me With It! Never Give In, Or They Win!