Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 08:35
Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
i just saw a young man being given remdesivir and decadron for covid and admitted into the hospital. Not even a breathing treatment was offered to him. I cried all the way home from the hospital knowing he might not make it back out. i wish there was more we could do. These doctors have to pay for the damage they are inflicting on these patients.
08:40 PM - Oct 02, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Gramps_patriota in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Griffin Maple, click on at the bottom under it