Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
02 October, 06:43
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Michelle,
Impressive info correlation ! A++ !
There are no coincidences, we are advised ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
02 October, 05:48
i hope something happens Fri Oct 15 because the only next 2 friday the 15ths are in Apr 2022 and July 2022 . im patient regardless but this qpyld allign the best honestly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 October, 03:18
Nice catch @vintagesquirrel .
On 10.3.2018 Q posted a picture of a cell phone showing a “Presidential Alert” message. The date on the phone was Friday the 15th. This month brings the ONLY 10.15, since Q’s post in 2018.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
03 October, 04:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
[15] also means [3] in military time. Does that mean 10/3 @ 3pm? or 10/15 @ 3pm? 👀🍿

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 October, 11:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Would be great if this comes true but I hold on to Jesus and not man.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 October, 02:11
+ the 15th is on a friday 👀🙏

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 October, 02:58
In response SMa rk. to his Publication