Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 October, 08:47
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Have you baby at home with a midwife.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 October, 01:44
My wife agrees--that is shooting time..
these type of stories sometimes cause me to think if is true
or part of the movie, as this being real possibly, it brings up
questions about "we have it all"?..the "trust the plan"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
02 October, 07:35
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Power back to you, the American People!

#WeThePeople are the plan... but not with guns. The power of the pen 🖋️ Citizens are filing lawsuits and Writs of Mandamus all over the Country. Patrick Byrne and Lynn Wood have pointed out #ToreSays Groups, they are filling daily 🔥

https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
02 October, 07:39
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
🔥🔥🔥 #WeThePeople 🔥🔥🔥

A message from
the Constitution State...

Hi Tore,
Connecticut did some patriotic shit today!🇺🇸🦅❤️

WRIT of MANDAMUS FILED🔥☑️

ToreSays tmaras

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 October, 01:08
shoot them and take your baby. if you were stupid enough to go to hospital in first place

Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 October, 01:00

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 October, 12:49
stop going to hospitals

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 October, 01:15
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
If I didn't go to a hospital both of my babies and myself wouldn't be here . . . I do think that they are crazy to be messing with a hormonal new mom. Obviously they don't understand the wrath they will face. When I had my son, I had an 18 month old daughter that hadn't seen me in a week because I had a C-section. Both myself and my son were released by our doctors but this NAZI nurse refused to take the security band off my son because she said I had to have a measles vaccine. Needless to say, I went ballistic and they had to get the head of the Maternity Ward who I proceeded to tell off and I demanded they give me my son to take home so I could see my daughter. I left that hospital with more free stuff because I made such a scene. They should know better than to bring out the Lioness in a new mom. WATCH OUT hospitals, you don't know what you have awakened. :)

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
02 October, 12:37
Insanity. Dear Lord please put an end to the madness. 😪🙏🏼