Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Red Wave, Red Whitehouse = Red October?
10:55 AM - Oct 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
stacy roberson @Justice67
03 October, 08:44
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
DAN COMMS: RED_CASTLE = STORM CLOCK ACTIVATED

Dan reduced his 'following' count last night from 964 to 963, which connects to Q963 Clock Activated. RED_CASTLE. What are the odds?

Dan is letting us know that the White House lit in RED (RED_CASTLE) means that the Storm Clock (countdown to The Storm) has been activated.

963 => 369 = THE TRUTH IS ABOUT TO COME TO LIGHT

963 => 96 = STAGE SET; 63 = SOON = ANONS

From We Are The News Telegram Channel
https://t.me/WATN17/194

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
03 October, 08:59
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
👀I saw it well when he changed that number. And I can only say that I have never in the last year been more confident that it is on the way. I can not explain it but I am very intuitive and I feel like it's about hours. Has coded a lot also that post about RIP Sidney Walton (Dan Scavino post) and it says it all on gematria. We hope and pray that now we are at the end of this madness.🙏😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
02 October, 08:56
Here we go!

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 03:48
In response Vicki Null to her Publication
THAT goes both ways

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
02 October, 12:27
Tomorrow would be a great day for fireworks.

Mnp Sna @ms2021
01 October, 10:23

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
01 October, 06:55
I'm so excited! I thought the same thing immediately when I saw it!!!!

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
01 October, 12:05
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Timestamp on Dan Scavino tweet 6:30

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
01 October, 12:06
In response Maria Christina Andersson to her Publication
Red October 😁❤