Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Did you know Kimberly was married to Newsom?

Did you know I went to grammar school with her?

Did you know Newsom is Pelosi’s nephew?

Lots of stories in my hometown.
11:23 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 October, 02:06
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Sabrina, My hometown too.. SoCali girl born and raised, even worked in Hollywood from mid 80's-mid 90's until I said enough of these weirdos... LOL
I have shared your podcasts with so many, you have helped me red pill many.. ThanQ
God bless you!❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
02 October, 02:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 11:55
All seriousness, this👆 is another question mark about the Trump's, like DJT pushing the Vaccine and bragging about it for a year[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 11:36
🤔Wondering what is in that Whine honestly[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 September, 11:31
I knew her from Court TV, not one of my favs. Always wondered why she was with Don Jr.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 September, 11:35
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
with him for prestige...notice...moving up...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
30 September, 11:30
oh!! she has a “past”
so, was she a plant for Don jr.? or did she come clean??