Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Facebook just announced it “made a mistake” when it censored studies showing HCQ saves lives. Censorship is never “a mistake.” Tech executives repeatedly made a calculated decision, month after month, silencing physicians worldwide.

Censorship kills.
https://t.co/TX0g8lPxUx https://t.co/nh1f9lwDNc
01:10 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
30 January, 08:59
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
i don't want lawsuits; i want indictments for crimes against humanity. #CrimesAgainstHumanity #medicaltyranny #itwasintentional #theyaremurderers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 01:54
I'm so frustrated about this crap! I have so many family members and friends who are still fast asleep & running out to get these "vaccines" & I can't seem to convince them that they are a reckless & unnecessary. 99.9% survivable & we have HCQ that works. 🤯🙏🏻😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Hoover @Urbhippie777
29 January, 09:02
to me they want the elderly dead . the wise ones that can tell us our history . so the young can think this is how life is suppose to be oppressed. no God and to make them our God. this is what I see. where the wise obes will tell us No this is not the Norm. and we had God constitution and frre speech and nany men died to keep us that way .

Melissa Hoover @Urbhippie777
29 January, 08:58
doctors wint give it out i tried . my dr is dr Jasper in Pasadena Californis and she said it has not been aporoved by the fda . they called me about a flu shot. but i never take
those.

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 01:59
In response Melissa Hoover to her Publication
hmmm, have you tried Americanfrontlinedoctors.com? I know they are doing everythung they can to get HCQ to people who want it & they are doing online Dr. visits to prescribe it. I believe their website lets you know if you can get it through them via your states laws.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
29 January, 07:48
not a mere mistake or oversight. massive fuckup.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
29 January, 06:51
Classaction lawsuits are great! Bring zuc to his knees

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
29 January, 06:45
💔💔💔My father just died on 1/9/21 bc everyone bc everyone efused to give him HCQ. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.💔💔💔

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
29 January, 04:45
Class action lawsuit

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
29 January, 03:33
Facebook should be held accountable so should Governor Cuomo and every person that denied HCQ from the people over politics!
UNACCEPTABLE!

Donna Corn @Ddmason
29 January, 03:31
inject all of them with the vaccine.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 January, 03:04
No mistake - they're only trying to cover their a$$es 😡
I think it's time to starting queing up class action lawsuits

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
29 January, 02:54
that made my day

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
29 January, 02:51
only trying to save their rear ends. they knew what they were doing & it wasn't a mistake.

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
29 January, 02:40
This pisses me off so much...I said (in the facility that I work in) rhat we should get this here...I got the "fluoride stare" back...no one had heard of it, or tbey said it was dangerous to take. These people (MSM and Farcebook) killed thousands needlessly. Shame on them!

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
29 January, 02:38
🤣Censored!? But, but they FACT CHECKED it all! 🤬🤬