Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Trump and the white hats don’t just want these demons in Gitmo or some random jail cell.

They want their actual spirits removed from the earth. Keep that in mind.

Schumann Resonance will be proof.
01:40 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 October, 06:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
How exactly will that happen? Freeze them, then ship them to Mars?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
02 October, 06:26
Thanks Doq💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 October, 07:26
YES - blotted out by the Lake of Fire

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
01 October, 01:50
10 days darkness on schumann resonance maybe

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 October, 01:43
Vaporized!!!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
01 October, 01:41
I never thought of it that way! True

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 October, 12:48

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
30 September, 08:58
Someone said that he said that about HRC. I never thought of how the Schumann Resonance would show this. That is pretty cool!

Tricia Walsh Smith @PhoenixAlwaysRisin
30 September, 08:21
I pray for that night and day.

Judy Anonette @biju
30 September, 07:13
I surely hope that they are totally cremated and their souls banished.

connie wright @cowri
30 September, 06:48
That's my wish

arba happihr @arba
30 September, 06:44
Well this method will work. All heads frozen until they can be transferred off world cemetery.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 October, 09:14
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
WOW ... all these songs and bands I grew up with ... making me rethink and 'notice' the meanings. Whew! 👍 🙏 🎸

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 September, 03:37
So they are not wandering the Earth in the form of demons, like the spirits of the fallen Giants

Only followers of this user (Nieszkabeach) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 02:08
Amen DoQ!
Humans on Terran Earth WILL, WILL eventually evolve to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of God's all that is!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

amy lilley @amylilley
30 September, 02:01
A M E N, SO TRUE🥰🙏🏻😎

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 September, 01:50
will ot be obvious on Schuman resonance to those that dont track it?