SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
30 September, 11:24
Our son was talking about COVID with some friends online, one of them said, "Yes! Everyone MUST get vaccinated! 80% of people who get COVID DIE!" My son was startled by the person's gullibility and countered with the actual facts that almost 100% of all people in all age-groups survive COVID, the vax is what's injuring and killing people.

That's the hype that's going around in sheeple circles! Wish I knew where they're getting that lie. If anyone watches/reads MSM have you heard or read the lie that 80% who get COVID die? The sheeple aren't getting the warnings by scientists and medical professionals about the vax being deadly, because the MSM/Big Tech is silencing them. They're killing themselves and us, it's now proven the vaxxed spread that deadly Spike Protein to the unvaxxed. What can we do about it?

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
its beyond tragic and frustrating .......and when u try and tell them they either get angry or dont belive u and have some bullshit article to debunk u .....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
11:30 AM - Sep 30, 2021
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
30 September, 12:02
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
So true! I have called dozens of people to warn them at the hospitals, my public health officials, my mayor, my sheriff, everybody! And their favorite statement is "lets agree to disagree" to which i say are you kidding me this is not opinion it is life and death stupid! I have, like you, heard all kinds of stuff about how the NIH, CDC, FDA and WHO is who they will follow while they see they are killing people, my uncle being one of them. So now i am telling them, i will be making sure they are prosecuted when the tribunals start. That i will make sure they are charged with genocide and crimes against humanity. Because my family got rid of me for sharing the truth, they called it being negative, my whole damn family has gotten that shot, ALL OF THEM! Even if i had been there to try to stop them, they are all medical field personell and there would have just been arguments and i still would be on the outs with them. They just dont want to hear it. I am so angry and frustrated! I have t

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
30 September, 12:05
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
i have to spend alot of time with God each day to manage the anger! It is overwhelming sometimes. (somehow got left off the above post)

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
30 September, 11:48
the only good thing from this scamdemic is that they will kill most of their SHEEPLE SUPPORTERS THIS PEOPLE ARE STUPID SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 September, 11:45
damn straight, Rachel 🥺