Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
29 September, 12:21
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Mayor Kasem Reid bought a rock quarry to turn into a lake park for Atlanta. The plan was to fill the quarry from the Chattahoochee river. Atlanta bought a tunnel boring machine. Atlanta also owns Hartfield airport. I can totally see them tunneling and trafficking between Atlanta and Savannah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
29 September, 11:53
Diaries of a 32nd degree freemason - Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 11:44
Savannah has been on my mind though for trafficking in the ports, and probably tunnels.

29 September, 11:43
At the info, and vid, never at the poster. Js.

29 September, 11:43
Letters from Presidents, each one was bloodliner and illuminati, except for one that was 33rd degree because the rest of the dip shits were to inbred to run. EXCEPT for Kennedy and Trump. ONLY two I recognize as actual fighters and outsiders.

29 September, 11:42
If he is trying to say they are good he is so mistaken. Lord have mercy.