Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
On January 25th, under the cover of darkness, children were removed from the White House. For the doubters, EXPLAIN THIS!!!
12:41 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
29 January, 03:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
stop spreading false information. this was from JANUARY 20TH! The red, white, blue bunting on the press tower was removed on January 21. look at my profile. ive been watching the earth tv cam since Jan 6th. the earth cam ALWAYS has date, time, location of camera. this video going around does not because it is not accurate. here is my screenshot of Jan 20th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 03:20
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
I posted what I was told was the date. It appears you are right, but no one posts inaccurate information purposely unless they are cabal connected, which I am not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 03:23
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Do you have photos of the WH in darkness on the 20th thru the 25th?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 January, 02:36
My theory is that they are rooting out the underground bunkers and tunnels under DC. there were a ton of them under the Vatican they say and there are probably just as many in DC. Remember the Comet Pizza scandal and how tunnels were supposedly used there. I think that's what the tents in Central Park were about as well. They have to secure all the exits before they start going in.

29 January, 03:02
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
My understanding as well

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 January, 02:34
were they rescued from tunnels?

29 January, 03:04
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
We believe so