Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
01 September, 02:42
So I haven’t gotten tested because I don’t think the tests work, but I have been sick with a fever and cough for three days. I never get fevers. I have had zero success when trying to get Ivermectin or HcQ with online doctors. The only doctor that got back to me said I had to have a positive C-test first before she’d treat me. I really don’t want to take the test. I reached out to Frontline Doctors yesterday, but haven’t gotten called yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
28 September, 10:57
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
i called got in touch with Frontline Drs last Friday and was called back this past Sunday night by doc. now waiting for call from their pharmacy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So I did that too and never received my prescription or my $90 back. They said they sent my HcQ to a pharmacy, but when I called that pharmacy they said they weren’t affiliated with Frontline doctors and were contacting their lawyers in order to get them to stop sending over prescriptions. I can’t get anyone on the phone or emails replied. I’m pretty pissed about it, and feel like I got scammed out of $90 I didn’t have.
01:31 AM - Sep 29, 2021
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BriarRose1776 in this post can reply
Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
01 October, 07:03
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
so i still havent received my call from the pharmacy now either. i sent an email and got an automatic response saying they were really busy and to be patient….😡

01 October, 08:29
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
Which pharmacy? I called Ravkoo originally and when they finally got back to me they said they never received a prescription for me. I called Frontline and was told they no longer use that pharmacy and my HcQ script was sent to S&M Pharmacy. It was when I called them I encountered a nasty woman saying they didn’t have my perscription and they aren’t affiliated with Frontline. I’ve gotten nowhere ever since. Thinking of contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge.