Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
1. The earth is a stationary plane.
2. Yahshua's Millennial Kingdom has been buried under centuries of fake history and science.
3. Man's infatuation with power is bringing about the final judgement, as prophesied in scripture.

These are the times in which we are living.

My only question for anyone...
Who do you serve?

John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
12:45 AM - Sep 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotQuest in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 September, 01:12
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
For my brothers and sisters to post . . . Great reminders that Jesus is with all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 September, 12:49
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Oh my gosh . . . this is amazing. I so love these verses. Thank you for posting this. I needed to see this tonight. Sending love Patriot.
This strengthened me tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
29 September, 01:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
1 John 4:6
We are of Elohiym: he that knoweth Elohiym heareth us; he that is not of Elohiym heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.