Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
01 October, 05:05
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
01 October, 01:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
30 September, 08:00
THE TRUTH WILL SET A77 FREE πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸ‘€πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸš€πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 October, 11:42
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–I've never felt more like I belonged than here with you all. Thank you and thank God I found my tribe and family!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 October, 03:11
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
The man punched a guy who called the moon landing a hoax. He's got more backbone than you will ever have.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 September, 10:52
Because..... Hiding "Intelligent Creation" in essence....

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
30 September, 07:51
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Dante meets Nipkow... Look! A Nipkow Disk.
Nipkov anglicized

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
30 September, 08:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
looks like a dinner plate