Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
29 September, 10:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
My Favorite Q drop of all time. There are day’s when seeing β€œAngel Numbers” litterallly carried me through very didficult times. β€οΈπŸ™πŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 September, 09:21
I spoke to a friend recently who is probably the most awake of any personal person I know. Sadly they said to me recently "sometimes I wish I was still asleep" after our discussion was sparked by a real life "show me your papers" debate with a larger group of friends who most seem to see no problem with this Fascism. I get it I do, feel like we are on the precipice, but WTF do I know just my HO[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
28 September, 09:43
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I have to admit, I have had that thiught briefly. I am so grateful to be awake in these times.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
28 September, 08:31
Amen πŸ™

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts