Doug from Canada @DougT
Kissinger Quote from a Speech to the WHO Council on Eugenics, Feb 25, 2009
06:00 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Data Gramma @Vic
30 September, 12:32
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
He definitely said it. BTW, HOW OLD IS THIS FOSSIL??? He was around as an adult when I was a kid and I'm older than dirt!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 September, 07:23
This visual of the quote is clearly a "printed version" or transcript ... where was this article published? I've herd video where all of these cabalists say the same thing, pushing fwd with the NWO at our expense / death.
@starravyn
@backontrack

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
30 September, 11:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I reposted this from another site. I did read it before reposting and it sounded exactly like what this Rockefeller acolyte would say, so I had absolutely no trouble with it.

Just for shits & giggles I tried querying this on the internet and all the classic “shill deniers” came up. When I encounter these frauds denying something it has the opposite effect on me, I think it gives it credibility.

Now as to whether he actually said it I don’t really care, but it certainly represents what he represents, he’s a GLOBALIST and a EUGENICS advocate.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 October, 06:51
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
@starravyn
@backontrack
@DougT
Photos, printed articles, even voice synthesizers can be modified "concocted" to enact slight of hand info ... WE ALL KNOW THIS.

However, once you use your GOD given talents of discernment and wisdom, you can always find the truth.
The NWO is evil and trying to conquer us = TRUTH
Many are complicit in that act - they are filth.

WE ARE STRONGER IN NUMBERS and WE HAVE GOD with us.
Believe in yourself, believe in other Patriots and their efforts to supply the truth and most of all BE THANKFUL.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
30 September, 07:06
Wow, hard to believe that Kissinger, Gates and Rockefeller all said the EXACT same thing VERBATIM. This is like the 4th version of this "quote" I've seen.......and this is the ONLY supposed speech Kissinger gave that there is NO transcript for.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 September, 06:50
people
in one ear out the other
they must feel and see the pain to understand

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 September, 06:53
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
kinda sounds a bit communist...