Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Pray for New York. They are trying to make vaccines mandatory. This is Agenda 21, the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by the year 2030 (Agenda 30).

#Agenda21 #vaccines #Agenda30
12:40 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
28 September, 01:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
we also experiencing draconian measures on island of Malta and latest from next weekend vax pp for restaurants etc…. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 09:35
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
I am so sorry. I am praying for Malta. We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. I pray that Jesus comes to save us soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 September, 12:55
I just prayed, shedding tears, and I'm still sad. My daughter got the first jab for sure though I told her not to. She has been so disrespectful to me and hasn't even let me finish a sentence so I've given up talking to her. Will my grandson be an orphan? I had also told my son not to get the jab and, at the time, he said he didn't have medical insurance to cover it. I have not asked him since because I don't want to find out he got it. I hope to God the MILITARY INTERVENTION happens soon, because the level of evil these globalists have plans to unleash would accomplish their agenda.

28 September, 09:44
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I am so sorry about your daughter. I read something on Telegram that someone said NAC can help build the immune system of people who have been vaccinated. I researched it and bought my dad some since he has been vaccinated. He refuses to take it and thinks I am crazy with all of this vaccine stuff. He walks out of the room on me when I try to inform him of anything. I am telling you this to let you know that I completely relate to your daughter does to you. My dad does the same thing. It is heartbreaking because we cannot get through to them. This has gone on far too long and no one is stopping it. We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. We must pray that Jesus comes to save us soon.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
28 September, 12:47
FUCK THIS WITCH AND HER OBUMMER CRONIES!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 12:43
Trafficker, mother of darkness, bloodliner, pos, probably eastern star.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
28 September, 01:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No matter who or what she is, she is still a Bitch & POS