sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 September, 05:02
Saturday is the end of Trump's 21 days of Prayer

ItzaDEWsy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
27 September, 05:08
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
More promising dates…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 September, 05:30
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Don't follow dates. Follow events

27 September, 06:41
Don’t provide dates

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 September, 06:47
Did you actually read the post? The 21 day prayer started March 11. The end is Saturday, When Does October start?

27 September, 07:07
Yes I read the article.
I have read so many articles in the past promising things… By dates that have not come true as of yet.
That is what I meant by saying…”another date”.
It’s actually easier to NOT SEE SPECIFIC DATES…(IMO).
I could send you a lot of “broken date promises” of articles/situations to happen (to prove my point).
I hope your right in your statement!
Please be right, get back to me after the date to verify the “date” projection to celebrate the moment ok:)

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
We all get disappointed with dates. It's frustrating for sure!! Trump's 21 days of prayer is an event. As is Red October. That is why I commented to follow the event, not date. 😉
"Let's see what happens"
07:09 PM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
27 September, 07:53
Fair enough! 👍🤞🎥