Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
😑😑😑 Just STOP this madness!!! #DoItQ

2 images
04:56 PM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 September, 06:28
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
IMO, this is all part of the show & he’s doing just fine. He did conduct Q comms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 September, 08:56
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I hope so!! I did contemplate this… we’ll see very soon! But the White Hats are playing with fire doing things like this😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catepillar Texas @CatepillarTX
27 September, 05:01

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 05:44
In response Catepillar Texas to her Publication
[Hey Won't You Play] Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group[Hey Won't You Play] Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song Β· B.J. ThomasReunionβ„— A Geffen Records Release; β„— ...

Catepillar Texas @CatepillarTX
27 September, 05:01
Here is the link to Donate. All income and retirement has been taken away. he has a wife and 3 youngs sons. Please help if you can. Here is the link https://donorbox.org/lt-co...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 September, 05:03
In response Catepillar Texas to her Publication
THANK YOU!!! I meant to include that in the post, but was rattled by this newsπŸ˜–

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 04:57

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 September, 05:13
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
LOL!!! I'm Southern born and bred... but my ancestors were split, 2 brothers each followed their hearts, and one fought for the Union!! Abe Lincoln was a GREAT MAN!! The things I witnessed as a child were seared onto my heart, I even felt sad as a child, due to the segregation. I never understood it. I have stories I could tell you....