Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
28 September, 06:35
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
bacterial pnuemonia is what killed most people in the 1918 spanish flu outbreak from masks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 September, 02:07
Be forewarned, FB puts you in jail for 30 days if you repost this one. Tried to send it to family thru FB and now I'm blocked for 30 days ;) I have a backup account that I can use to post to my regular account, but just in case...be forewarned ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 September, 05:45
How bad hygiene works?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
[Hey Won't You Play] Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group[Hey Won't You Play] Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song · B.J. ThomasReunion℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ ...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
27 September, 05:41
good parent there!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 September, 05:06
Tuberculosis> so many people in europe died from that around 1900, and they were also wearing these masks.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 September, 12:58
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
The perpetrators have been through this before. This isnthe playbook. Resist.