CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
DR SHIVA SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD

HE IS NOT A TRUMP FAN, INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH
09:14 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
27 September, 01:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Trump is the best we've had in decades. He did so much good for this country. However, I have never understood him pushing the vaccine. My son and grandsons have taken the vaccine. If they have problems, I will include him in those who are responsible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
27 September, 01:17
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Do they have problems? If he had not worked to get the vax out there in 9 months, like he did, they would have locked us down for upwards of 5 years and Mandated. We all would have been forced worldwide. By doing that it was released as an emergeny use authorization. He gave us free will. [They] are wondering why we are not all dead? Hence the boosters. He toted HCQ and Zpac. I hope your grandkids are well. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 02:10
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I totally understand. Same with my family. I am so sad about it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 September, 12:45
also:
Dr. George Fareed Early Treatment For COVID-19 Presentation To Italian Senate

https://rumble.com/vn0dy4-...

KanekoaTheGreat
Dr. George Fareed's study:

Dr. George Fareed disclosed an excerpt from his large, observational study. It spectacularly demonstrates the power of early, multidrug COVID treatment.

Among 3,962 patients treated for mild COVID-19, prior to development of moderate or severe levels of disease stage, none died as compared to 3.03%.

Of those 3,962 patients, 0.05% were hospitalized as compared to 22.68%.

Protocol 1: Hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, doxycycline, aspirin, multivitamin pack (zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d, and others) with selective use of combination of inhaled budesonide, dexamethasone, prednisone, and colchicine.

Protocol 2: All of these options, plus ivermectin.

Early multidrug treatment keeps patients out of the hospital and saves lives.
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 02:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
wow, ty for this post! This is great!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
27 September, 12:32
I would love to see Fow Chi squirm!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 12:38
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
👊😁HE IS SQURMING NOW

HE KNOWS THERE IS A SPECIAL ROOM FOR HIM AT THE SPA

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
27 September, 10:01
Bring it on!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 10:04
In response Kat Donnell to her Publication
👊😁🙏we are ready

Rose May @Rose926
27 September, 09:23
GO DR SHIVA!!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 09:28
In response Rose May to her Publication
BQQM!!