Only people mentioned by patroitgirl17 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 07:28
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
It’s not difficult….they just choose to ignore the laws that congress made if it doesn’t align with their current agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
27 September, 12:02
seems hard for them to grasp anything that isn't evil or sinful or corrupt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
27 September, 11:58
😏what a thought provoking idea..novel too, I think it will make a starring come back! I am so stimulated by our society and Government I put clothes on to go to bed bc we all know dark thirty is when all the dark things play, and put Jammers on when I get up so I am ready for an all day nap. This entire year has been eventful and packed full of action.. truthfully... I am so damned tired of it all! Every thing you can think up, has been pack of lies and the part that gets me.. the ppl still watching for the "News" (msm) and i hear this alot. "that could not have happened or it would have been on the news." Slap my forehead and call me smart..lol BC I do not have any super powers and I have crammed so much "stuff" inside my brain, I'm pretty sure I will need a week of amnesia to make more room in there. I know I am not singing a song no one has ever heard, we're all singing the same tune. ?? When did a dead man's vote count as legal? Just kinda drop that there, 500 dead men in AZ?🌹🌹