⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
27 September, 05:36
Help me out here folks. So we all know who Jason Bermas is correct? Creator of 9/11 Loose Change and Invisible Empire The New World Order Defined. Two riveting documentaries that not only opened our eyes but those films for most of us, also helped define how we got to where we are today in our quests for TRUTH & FACTS. Right?! So tell me this, a man that has prided himself on integrity and exposing truth, he HATES Trump and says he’s as Deep State as it gets... Do we believe him when he says these things about Trump? I personally dont think so and would like to think I KNOW Trump isn’t Deep State buuutttt, I cannot fully discredit Bermas’ because of previous mentioned eye opening documentaries! So where do we go from here and what do we think of his opinions(which are just that. OPINIONS!) regarding Trump and Pompeo being Deep State along with his administration? All signs point to Trump being a White Hat. But I’ve always trusted Bermas. What are your thoughts on Bermas? 👍🏼 or 👎🏼⁉️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
trust nobody!!! that is the lesson. ask questions and always be skeptical to anyone in a posiotion of power. time will tell but always be ready to be disappointed when it comes to trust. its a sgame that it has to be that way, i actually hate it and have been burned many many times but i look at it as, "i gave them a chance to prove themself one way or another.

we will know black hat, white hat, ect by how deep they rip the roots.
05:56 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ready2go in this post can reply
Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 10:56
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
there is a theory on this but here in the open is not the place to have that convo. also for most it is not the time because of who it exposes they are not ready for it.

so for now we all have to go along and let the "dirty dirty side" be taken down, that HAS to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396